Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Progress Report

Overall things are going well so far in my training. I have had to take a little bit of time off from the swim because of some shoulder issues, but that my only major concern. Since I haven't been able to swim I've been helping out during our group swim and helping the new athletes. It's amazing how quickly some of them have progressed and are really looking good in the water.

Besides the swim I've been keeping up on my spin classes and running at least once a week. I'll be doing more running and biking when the snow melts. Since running in my best portion of the race I'm that worried about only getting in one run a week.

I just want to thank everyone who as donated so far. I really appreciate how giving and supportive you all have been. With all my letters out now hopefully the funds will continue to come it. My goal is to hopefully be close to 1,600 by the end of the first week in April. This is when we recommit to our fundraising efforts. It would be great to be about 1/2 way to my goal. Thanks again for all your donations. If you feel like sharing my story and what I'm doing please feel free to spread the word. The more people know the better chance there is for aiding the LLS. Thanks again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home